Technically, 100 days was last Thursday (coincidentally enough, on David’s birthday!) but I decided I wanted to start a Wedding Wednesday series leading up to the wedding! I haven’t shared a TON about the wedding yet, except for a few sneak peeks of crafts and things on Instagram, but I figured it was time for an official update for those out of town family members we don’t talk to every day 🙂
So, at the 100 day mark, we had:
- Secured the ceremony site
- Secured the reception location, and talked through the menu
- Planned and booked the HONEYMOON!
- Ordered Save the Dates
- Bought my dress
- Started some fun crafty things for the day of (thanks, Mom!)
- Gotten a fabulous photographer, and worked out a date for our engagement session (thanks, Cheryl!)
- Worked out a plan for the invitations (thanks, Dad!)
- and probably more stuff I can’t think of right now 🙂
I can’t believe we’re already in double digits in the countdown for the wedding! I feel like things are FLYING by, but I’m happy to say that neither of us have been stressed at all! It has been *mostly* nothing but fun planning for this next stage in our life together and I know we both can’t wait for it to just be here! 🙂 For now though I’m enjoying the planning! And I’m planning more Wedding Wednesday posts for the weeks to come! Get excited! And get more excited for next week’s post all about where my ring went!
Photo from Alissa and Josiah’s sweetheart session last fall